Rockhurst High’s Mark Nusbaum is retiring as basketball coach to spend more time with family.
Missouri sweeps Greater Kansas City Basketball Coaches Association All-Star Challenge
Missouri boys and girls win all-star basketball games
Best of KC basketball: Wendell and Ojeleye win DeRenna awards
Blue Springs senior Lizzy Wendell and Ottawa senior Semi Ojeleye was selected as the DiRenna winners.
State champs, major college recruits highlight DiRenna finalists list
A decorated group highlights the finalists for the 59th annual DiRenna Award, presented to the top boys and girls high ...
HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS SOCCER
FIVE THINGS TO WATCH AT HEART OF AMERICA CLASSIC
Heart of America Classic features 24 girls soccer teams from six states and will be played at three high schools ...
- Coaches All-Star Challenge
- Nick Hibbeler forfeits spot in national contest
- St. Teresa's Academy 3, St. Thomas Aquinas 2
- Rock Bridge 62, Lee's Summit North 45
- Mid America Nazarene 96, LSU Shreveport 71
- Mo Class 5 Boys Basketball | CBC 81, Lee's Summit West 68
- Missouri Class 5 Girls Basketball | Lee's Summit North 76, Eureka 70
- 2014 Kansas high school Class 5A semifinal games
- Lee's Summit West 70, Park Hill 40
- North Kansas City girls 50, Lee's Summit West 42
- Playoffs week 4: South Dade 37, Palm Beach Gardens 10
- Playoffs Week 4: American Heritage 48, Lake Wales 16
- 4A state final: Booker T. Washington 40, Bolles 21
- Miami Dolphins prepare to face Steelers
- Fit Tip: Biceps & Triceps
- Fit Tip: The Proper Crunch
- Two shot dead at little Haiti barber shop
- Playoffs week 4: Plays of the week
- High School Gridiron Report 2013: Week ending December 8
- High School Gridiron Report 2013: Look Ahead
- Baseling with 'Titanic' actor Billy Zane
- Dolphins Report, Week 15: Patriots preview
- Surveillance video from Walgreens robbery
- Hallandale Beach water tower comes down
- Surveillance footage captures Royal Castle robbery
- American Heritage vs. Clay: Pregame
- Dolphins-Patriots preview
- 5A state final: American Heritage 66, Clay 8
- Miami Central vs. Armwood: Pregame
- 6A state final: Miami Central 52, Armwood 7
- South Dade vs. Apopka: Pregame
- A state final: South Dade 41, Apopka 28
- High School Gridiron Report 2013: Season wrap up
- Top play: State final week 2
Blue Springs girls take third in Class 5 with 45-13 rout of Cor Jesu
Following its loss to Rock Bridge on Friday in the Class 5 semifinals, those Blue Springs seniors met with one another to discuss how they should approach a third-place game. They bounced back to win the Missouri Class 5 girls third-place game, holding Cor Jesu to a record-low output in a 45-13 win Saturday.
Blue Springs falls short again against Rock Bridge
Blue Springs senior Karyla Middlebrook was the last player to leave the Mizzou Arena floor Friday night.
Rockhurst boys will play for Missouri Class 5 championship
The Hawklets will play for Rockhurst’s fourth state basketball title following a 67-59 comeback win against Columbia Hickman on Friday night at Mizzou Arena.
Smithville girls beat Drexel in Class 4 third-place game
Smithville senior Maddie Nelson spoke about the final basketball game of her high school career like it was just another day. In many ways, it was.
Liberty North suffers an agonizing loss to Republic in Missouri state semifinal
A traveling call and a late put-back loom large as Liberty North loses to Republic 38-37.
Wolf’s reliability is a asset for Rockhurst entering state tournament
A setback in the final game of the 6-foot-5 post player’s sophomore season spurred him to broaden his game. This season, he led the team in scoring (18.9 points a game) and rebounding (10.3 rebounds a game).
Five things to watch at Missouri Class 5 and 4 basketball state tournament
Today through Saturday at Mizzou Arena in Columbia
Area schools get second chance to claim titles
For the first few days following last year’s loss in the Missouri Class 5 state championship, Blue Springs High School point guard Karyla Middlebrook replayed the game in her head.